Our Current COVID19 Status
As COVID 19 continues to be an issue in the community we are being placed back into the Grey Lockdown Zone as of Monday March 29th, 2021. Indoor courts will be closed but outdoor courts will be open unless otherwise advised.
Outdoor tennis is permitted (we understand) at this time and we will communicate any update once the City has received the information and can review what the limits will be.
Clubhouse will be accessible for washroom use only.
We have the Hard Courts ready to go and the wind screens will be dropped this coming week, weather permitting.
The Red Clay courts work is expected to start at the beginning of April, again as weather permits.
Thank you again for your ongoing patience and support as we move through the next few months. It is encouraging to hear members who have started receiving or are registered to receive the vaccine.
For more info on the COVID-19 self assessment :
For more info on City of Hamilton’s current COVID-19 status :
Please Note the Following
To reduce congregating, start times are staggered by 30 minutes
(Hard courts and Indoor Courts on the hour and Clay courts on the half hour).
- To help ensure the safety of our members and staff:
- Social distancing and hand washing are still a priority.
- Our Pros (Coaches) will be teaching private and semi-private lessons. Pros, not players, will pick up tennis balls.
- Academy will resume with limited numbers. Pros, not players, will pick up tennis balls.
- All courts must be booked on-line and all guests must be registered.
- We are required to track who played here in the event there is a local outbreak of coronavirus.
Rules will be reviewed and updated as required.